Thursday, June 16, 2011

I am something less than I was.....



As I sit here and watch the water creep slowly across the floor, I think of all the things you are to me, and all the things I see in you.

I see a wonderful imagination, the weaver of fantastic stories that take me to places I cannot imagine, that make me wish for things I cannot have.
Stories that make me wriggle on the chair, make my pussy drip in readiness, make my heart pound harder and my breath come faster.

I see a determined man, one who knows the things he has to do, to be who he wants to be.

I see the compassion inside you, the finder of ants in carparks, kittens in all sorts of places, and bats in the attic, a man who treasures life and all that lives in it.

I see a respectful man, one who has trouble saying no to the ones he cares about, who sometimes cares too much, but I cannot imagine you any other way.

I see a successful man, you may not see your past as successful, but I can't see behind you. I can only see the things you do today, the things you go without to achieve those things you want to achieve.

You see doubt, I see hesitation and caution. You think no one will want to read your stories, and I can't wait until the next one is written.

You tell me to get you off the pedestal.

I dont have you on one.

I have no doubt you have your faults, everyone does. No one is perfect, not me, not you, and not anyone I know.

But I will tell you what I do see......

I see a sexy man

I see a fantastic mind

I see someone I wished lived closer

I see someone I want to hug

I see a man I want in my bed

I see you

I see the you that you are now

I wish I could stand beside you as you look in a mirror, and I wish you could see YOU through my eyes.

I thank you for making me think differently

I thank you for seeing me in a different light than others do

I thank you for teaching me to feel sexy even in "just old jeans"

I thank you for encouraging me to write

I thank you for teaching me to fantasise

I thank you for letting me spread my wings



But most of all, I thank you for being a wonderful friend to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment