Friday, June 3, 2011

a playmate for kitty....


Early last week, or late the week before, Master gave me a permission to play online.

I met someone very special on the Just-Kinky  site, someone I wanted to get to know a little better, but I knew that I would need to ask permission, something I was nervous about doing because it meant explaining why I wanted to do this.

I had never met anyone I wanted to ask permission to play with before...this guy was different.
And he frustrated me and made me smile all at the same time. He wouldnt flirt with me, He was ULTRA polite and kept reminding me I was owned. Like I could forget, but I am a flirt at heart, Master knows this, and I havent been asked not to, I feel like that would be like asking me to stop breathing for an hour or so.

He asked permission to Personal Message me in chat, and asked what it was I wanted from him. I am not sure what I said, but I know he was fun, he made me smile and turned me on all at the same time.
By the time we had finished chatting, I had added him to yahoo, and we had discussed the fact that no more flirting til I had asked permission and he told me he wanted to speak to Master himself.

I worked up the courage over night and asked Master the next morning, told Him who, where, why and all the gory details.
I am sure Master had a laugh at me complaining that this guy wouldnt even flirt with me, while I was ecstatic that someone understood HE came first and being kinky and not a newb in the BDSM scene, finding someone who RESPECTED that, I was like oh WOW.

Master chatted with him, I wasnt privvy to the convo, but we got permission to play.
We have rules, I cant get naked on cam, things like that but I expected that, and if I am totally honest, I expected WAY more rules than I got.

Master and I are LDR (insert less than impressed look on my face at the distance) so there leaves a lot of time we have no contact. Its these times I find myself in JK chat, flirting my arse off. Having some fun, I have made wonderful new kinky friends all over the world.
But this one is special, he understands me, my life, my situation.

I am very proud I can call him my friend.

and since I hate calling a friend "him" I shall have to find out what it is I can call him.

No comments:

Post a Comment