Tuesday, June 7, 2011

last day....

Today is my last day of contact with Master.

Yes, I know I have been harping on this subject, but too bad if you dont like it...I need to.

I have to work today, not a normal thing for me to be at work on this shift.

Then kids will be home, then I have to go out.

A little powerful Masterful voice in my head is telling me to Think to the positive.

Arghhhh is there any today???

Well, yeah I guess there is.

Master wont have me annoying Him all day, and therefore should have relative peace to get all the things done He needs to before leaving.

Me??? I will be at work, counting down the minutes til I can get home and get that last little bit of contact in before He goes.

Have I mentioned before I hate LDR's????

What I wouldnt give for an hour in a cafe having coffee and talking before He goes.

OK, I found a positive....

NOT having coffee with Master means I will stay at home, and make my own, which in turn means I will actually put sugar in it, and may enjoy the actual coffee part of it a lot more.

But honestly...nothing would beat sitting opposite Him, talking, and watching the smile on His face when He says something He knows damn well would invoke an ENTIRELY different reaction had He been anyone but MY Mr Decadent.

No comments:

Post a Comment