Saturday, June 4, 2011

cupcake saga.....

Just-Kinky turned 2 this weekend.

To celebrate, there is BIG birthday celebrations, including a photo competition.

I asked Master at dinner on Tuesday night if I could have permission to post a picture in the comp.

This resulted in...." Yes you may, BUT, you have to pose like this........and another one of you posed like this......."

Inside my head I went "How the fuck do you think I can take that without help??"

What came out of my mouth was "Yes Master"
sighs

So I baked the Chocolate Velvet Cupcake, with chocolate butter cream icing, and this morning I attempted to take a pic.

I was on skype voice chat with a wonderful friend, who sat there and listened to me swear and curse when i couldnt get the cupcake balanced on the small of my back, while naked on the couch on my hands and knees.

Then I got it there, candles lit, and moved to press the button on the camera and ended up toppling the cupcake, and getting a burn and candle wax on me, and icing on the couch.

Enter VERY bad language from my mouth.

My friend offered to take the pic for me using screenshot on skype...while I am banned from camming naked with anyone, I knew Master would rather have me cam with a woman and not get hurt, so off we went.

2 pics later, and my back is still stinging.

But the pics are done, and up in the gallery, and I had fun, hmmmm, the candle wax is still stinging my back, and I am wishing Master would ring and tell me He will be here in an hour to help me with this small issue I now have..............

No comments:

Post a Comment