Sunday, June 12, 2011

while He is gone....

I have my tasks to do while Master is away.

There are not a lot, and they don't take up too much time, but in their own way, I am finding them very frustrating.

I have to send Him an email FIRST thing in the morning, consisting of a SINGLE word, mind you....all before the first coffee....arghhhhhh

Then, a TWO word email after the first coffee......I am guessing He knows I don't wake up real well in the mornings.

30 Minutes with the butt plug in before bed every night.

and finally...a THREE word email directly before bed.

Just to explain why I am finding this so damn hard......we talked for hours most days, about anything and everything, if I was grumpy, somehow something He said would make me smile. Now I get a grand fucking total of SIX words per day to tell Him how I am feeling, when all I really want to do is write a big long email, telling Him all the things that are happening, how I am feeling, and most of all....


HOW MUCH I MISS HIM

No comments:

Post a Comment