Saturday, June 25, 2011

Slut....

I think I have an inner slut....and an outer one.

The outer slut has been around forever..its her fault I lost my virginity in a one night stand at age 16.
Its her fault the majority of my sexual partners have been one night stands.
Its HER that goes out in short skirts and 5 inch heels sometimes.
Its her that flirts
She is bossy...sometimes to the point of being a Domme.
She favors whips and handcuffs when teasing men.
She knows what she wants...and gets it

the inner slut....well, now She is a totally different story.

I didnt know she existed until I met Master.
She does pretty much anything He asks of her.
She is totally submissive to HIM
Its her that got nipples pierced
Its her that bought the butt plugs and the hitachi.
Its her that plays with Master.
Nobody except Him has ever seen her.

Its starting to make me wonder if I dont have mental issues.

Master has changed my tasks while He is away.
I am to email Him with my sluttiest thought of the day after touching my clit and playing with my cunt.

I have an issue.

I cant find the inner slut.

She has pissed off on me...disappeared...possibly even stowed away in His luggage.

The outer slut cant complete the tasks...to her, the sluttiest thought would be teasing some poor guy down the pub....possibly taking him home and fucking his brains out. Not exactly submissive huh?

It is the inner slut I need to do this task...its her that does things to please Him.

If you see her wandering the streets...looking lost. Please smack her on the arse and send her home...I desperately need her where she belongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment