Sunday, June 12, 2011

its odd...

I was at a family function today and someone asked me the date....I responded the 12th without thinking anything of it.

A little after that, with all the kids outside, and me sitting in a chair in the corner quietly, it came to me that today is exactly 6 months to the day since I became His.

6 months ago today I called Him Master for the first time.

ok...so I can hear you all thinking "no big deal" and I guess to some its not a big deal.

Might have been something that slipped by me on any other normal day, but today I am not well, and I was missing Him, thinking about MF, just generally feeling sorry for myself sitting in that corner.

6 months is a big deal to me....I feel like the last 6 months I have learnt a FUCKING SHITLOAD, which in case you didnt know is a standardised unit of measurement here in Australia. Master and I have had some weird and wonderful conversations, I have spazzed out on Him more than once, I have learnt to appreciate pain for the wonderful thing it is, I have pierced bits I didnt have 6 months ago, Master has taught me a lot, and for that I will be eternally grateful.

The last month has been the most learning I have done, besides the first one........... nothing will ever be the same as the feeling of that first session, holding on for dear life to the edge of that kitchen table so when He spanked me, I didn't turn around and whack Him back. Feeling Him bite me for the first time, being blindfolded, being bound, having to kneel on the floor before MY Master for the very first time. But for as much as I have learnt in that month, I have learnt just as much in this last month.

Playing with MF has shown me a helluva lot about myself, about what I want, how to cope, when to deal with things.....so much, and MF probably doesnt even know he has done all these things for me, its just the way he is.

Even though my relationship with both of these men is so very different to the other, they are a lot alike in some ways. I am a very lucky girl to have both of these wonderful men in my life, MY Master to give me the D/s I crave so much, and MF who gives me kink and friendship all rolled into one.

and ok...so maybe this post rambled on a bit...but I am going to blame it on the pain killers....I know I have said I like pain...but I prefer the kind thats inflicted upon me with care, not the feeling of wanting to crawl up in a corner and die.

Thank you Master...for a wonderful 6 months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment