Tuesday, April 26, 2011

disc 2....

the second disc Master gave me, was a follow on from the first disc, same girls, same guys, same story line, it just followed on from the first, BUT it was different......

it was more, and I do mean MORE...

More spankings, more pain, more play, more everything.

I was jealous of the marks the I saw on their bodies, I was jealous of the girl that could deep throat, I sat here pretty much the ENTIRE time wanting what I saw on the screen.

I held off playing with the vibrator this time, I deliberately left it in the bedroom so I wouldnt be tempted to use it.
By the time I had gone to bed, I was wet, Wet, WET.

I didnt want to come while watching it for one simple reason.... my task this weekend is to write a fantasy, I was hoping that, rather than get off on what I could see on the screen, that I would go to bed and think of HIM and I, and get a fantasy going in my head.
Kinda a good idea, cept I was so turned on that I didnt have time to get a fantasy going, that vibrator touched my clit and I was gone for all money.

No time to do more than imagine myself begging Him to let me come, and I was shaking and making a mess.

1 comment:

  1. You have to stop it with these naughty blog posts. You make me all wet and freaky.

    *winks*

    sg

    ReplyDelete