Saturday, April 9, 2011

tits out for _sub_girl......

Anyone who has followed my blog for a little while will know about my friendship with the wonderful _sub_girl.

I think from memory, I came across a post of hers on Fetlife (now there is a surprise...NOT), which then led me to her profile and a link to her blog.

One of her posts resonated with me, again, something she said that I just couldnt put into words.

I dashed off a quick message and asked permission to use it in my blog......and now here we are.

We dont talk every day, nor even every week, it can be hard when we are on opposite sides of the world, but we keep in touch through the blogs, posting messages here and there.

Sooo, any way, back to the subject at hand, this morning she posted a comment on my blog, about my collar (still smiling and shaking over that) then we jumped on YIM.

Anyone who has read any of sg's blog will know she is a big fan of anal sex....God love her. So I knew she would be the right person for me to go to with a few questions I have had rolling in the head of mine.

Have I tried anal?? Yes
Did I like it?? It was ok
Did it hurt?? Not with Master, he was gentle with me knowing it was as good as my first time.
Do I want to like it?? Yeah, I think I might, but I have a long way to go first.

This is where more learning comes in.... I have read every blog, sticky, website and anything else I can get my hands on, so I know how best for me to prepare myself.

Master has helped, and I know He will be patient and understanding of both my fears and my medical condition that MAY limit anal for us. (May because we wont really know until we try more than once)

Me?? I ask my friends....who better to trust than someone you KNOW knows what they are talking about, and someone you trust to not wrap it up in cotton wool, someone who just can tell it like it is.

So, back to it, onto YIM we go, and I mentioned making a coffee. OMG sg says, I have wine!!
We have been discussing the wine/coffee date between us for months now, and its just never happpened.

Next thing we are on skype...VIDEO call none the less, and here is me, still in pj's, morning coffee, and I am not entirely sure I had even brushed my hair!!

It was sooooooo nice to be able to chat face to face so to speak, I now know what the bit above the shoulders looks like to go with the hot body she has. (She is hot from top to bottom )

We did the whole, here's what I do to get ready, and if this happens, or this happens, blah blah blah.

Then I showed her my collar, we oohed and ahhed together, and got onto other kinky subjects, was soooo nice to be able to talk about it all, rather than type, I am wishing Sarah, sg and I all lived a helluva lot closer to each other than we do, although I think there is not a town/city or even a country in the world that would be ready for the three of us together.

I mentioned to her that I had had my nipples pierced a little while ago for Master, next thing, I have my tits out on skype!

  God love friends who you can meet for the first time 
that you are comfy enough flashing your tits at!

Anyway, she answered all the questions I had about how to get ready, and now I have some practising to do over the weekend, as requested by My Master.

There is one hint for me as to what is gonna happen this week...

It is going to be a STELLAR week this week, play with Master, get my collar out of the box with the ribbon, show Him this outfit I have had planned for a while, the list goes ON and ON.........

 I hope every one reading this also has a great week...

much love, 

kitty




2 comments:

  1. You are such a doll! It was wonderful to "meet" you too!

    xoxo

    sg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking it's a good thing we DONT all live on the same continent. Can you imagine the bail money and lube we would have to have stocked up?
    xoxo
    Love both you girls!

    ReplyDelete