Monday, April 18, 2011

to please Him.....thats why.

I know people who are not involved in the BDSM world often wonder why the hell people willingly subject themselves to all sorts of "apparent" torture and humiliation.

I cant speak for others, but I can speak for myself and hope that it might help others understand a little more about the often "unseen" side of these relationships.

Yes, I get my hair pulled back hard and pushed around.
Yes, I get fucked up the arse, regardless of whether it is something I truly enjoy or not
Yes I get forced to take His cock as far down my throat as He can push it
Yes I have to do things I dont like, things I am not comfortable with.

BUT

I LIKE not having to make the decisions
I LIKE being made to do something I wouldnt normally do...what if I have been missing out on something wonderful all this time?
I LIKE His cock, knowing it pleases Him to face fuck me makes me want it all the more
I LIKE being challenged, pushed outside my comfort zone....if He doesnt...no one will.

And does anyone hear the emotion in His voice when He calls me His sweet kitty??

No...but I do.

And does anyone else see that tenderness on His face after I have pleased Him??

No, but I do

Does anyone see the smile on my face when he calls me His??

No, but I feel it

Does anyone else know what the chain around my neck means??

No, but He knew what it would mean to me

Does anyone elses voice have me wanting to be on my knees in front of them??

No, but His does

Does anyone else know with half a dozen typed words on the screen He can turn my mood from bitch to happy??

No, but He can

Does anyone else get from me what He gets??

No, but thats the way I like it.

For as much as there "seems" to be violence in these relationships, let me tell you, if most vanilla relationships had this much trust, respect, honesty and communication, I am guessing the divorce rate would HALVE.

Any violence...or supposed violence is all agreed upon, think rough rather than abuse, with abuse there is NO CONSENT, He has my consent, He knows my limits, I TRUST Him not to go beyond those limits.

He might get rough with me, bossy, pushy, make me do things HE likes as opposed to things I like, BUT what people dont see is that He is measured in most things He does, He holds back His pleasure to make sure I am not pushed beyond my limits, He can never completely let go like I can, He is always having to be aware of me, my reactions, my limits, my everything.

THATS the bit I like the most....knowing I can hand it all over, KNOWING He will look after me, always watching, protective and caring in everything He does.

And to me....at the end of each day, if I can think I have pleased Him...thats my job done. Thats my part of our dynamic. TO PLEASE HIM

Getting the affirmation that I have done what I am supposed to have done, whether that be by my tasks, any photos I have sent, any words I have typed, or time we have had together, THATS the bit that makes it all worthwhile....let me tell you...hearing good girl, good kitty or seeing the look, knowing I have done well...

.sends shivers up my spine 
like nothing else on earth does.

2 comments: