Tuesday, April 19, 2011

the stars say it is so....

Recently in a post on Fetlife, there was discussion about Astrological signs, and whether or not they may play a part in why we do what we do.

In that particular group, there seemed to be a lot of women who were Aries, whether this is co-incidence I do not know, but what interested me was a link someone posted.

It allowed you to put in your date, time and place of birth, and it provided you with all sorts of information (for lack of a better word) about yourself, and why you are the way you are.

Mine was almost jawdroppingly accurate.

Rising Sign is in 21 Degrees Gemini 
Extremely active by nature, you like to get around, meet people and do different things. Very restless, you just can't seem to stay put. You need to be involved in several projects at once in order to keep your mind stimulated. You like to read books and to write letters and to talk -- constantly. Seemingly ageless, you will always appear to be much younger than you really are. Very adaptable and inquisitive, you are always open to new ideas and experiences. A "jack-of-all-trades", you are lively and versatile. Because of the high nervous tension that you always seem to have, athletic activity would be a good way for you to burn off energy. But be careful of a tendency to experience things only superficially -- try to dig in and absorb things at a deeper level. 



Those people that read my blog and know me in person, will be laughing about now....this is so me its scary.


I do not sit still well, I wonder whether this is why I like my tasks so much, no matter what I have going on in my life, by adding those, He keeps me occupied, and I find less time to fret and worry over things.


Sun is in 17 Degrees Aries. 
By nature, you are very energetic and high-spirited. You are fiercely independent -- you must be first in everything you do, and you enjoy taking risks. You are the one who will rush in where angels fear to tread. Quite brilliant at initiating new projects, you are terrible at following them through to completion. You are an enthusiastic leader but you tend to be a reluctant follower. Often you are quick to anger, but you usually recover just as fast, regretting later things you said when you were upset. One of your best traits is that you are simple and direct, blunt and honest -- just be careful you do not hurt others' feelings. Your need to be competitive at all costs may provoke resistance from others, but, as long as you maintain your usual Sunny good humor, this should not prove to be a major problem for you. 



I do enjoy taking risks...why the hell do you think I am sitting here with a leather collar around my neck and pigtails in my hair?? LOL


I can see Masters smile at reading the "reluctant follower" bit, this might explain a LOT.


Venus is in 23 Degrees Taurus. 
You are known to be a warm and affectionate person, and you tend to form long- lasting attachments. The reverse of this is that you can also be quite possessive once you have made a commitment. The beauty, luxury and comfort of your surroundings are important to you and you will devote much time and energy to making your home just right. Beware of your tendency toward self-indulgence, especially with respect to eating incorrectly. You also need outside stimuli to get you in gear When things come too easily for you, you can be lazy and indolent. 



HOW in the HELL did they know I had chocolate for breakfast!!!


Jupiter is in 04 Degrees Aries. 
The way that you grow and develop is by being an uncompromising individualist. You have a great need to be yourself and to explore your latent talents and abilities. Do not be afraid to let yourself go and develop self-confidence and pride in your accomplishments. But try not to become so self-centered that you ignore the needs of others. Also, you may have to build up your self-discipline in order to focus your energies properly. 



This comment made me think back to wanting my own name......I guess its just me, and the way I am.


Saturn is in 12 Degrees Cancer. 
The most important issue for you is emotional security. You have a deep and gnawing fear that those on whom you depend for emotional support will prove to be unreliable in the long run. When you are unloved and insecure, you distrust others and tend to feel isolated and lonely. Very cool, detached and objective, you can be counted on -- in situations that are inherently stressful or full of tension -- not to lose your self- control. That is a great and welcome gift at such times. 



Well......errrr.....ummmm, shit, what can I say about that one??
My excuse will now be, "its not my fault.....I was born like it"


N. Node is in 01 Degrees Sagittarius. 
You will probably have many different contacts and acquaintances throughout your life. You're quite gregarious by nature and your natural curiosity about others lets you take the lead in forming new relationships. You'll form close ties with those who have similarly idealistic ideas -- especially those who can stimulate you intellectually in your chosen field of interest. Your enthusiasm for learning new things may also cause you to do quite a bit of traveling. Because you probably will have many wide-ranging interests and concerns, you most likely will have contacts and connections in various parts of the country (or world). 



All I need now is a sugar daddy to provide the financial means to get around the world to meet all my friends....on second thoughts...a daddy is not something that appeals greatly, maybe I will just have to take a 4th job and save better.


This was only part of the information I got...to post it all would take forever and be the longest blog in history, needless to say, what I didnt post wasnt as exciting as what I did post.


Wonder if I can convince Master to do His so I can peek on the inside...........

No comments:

Post a Comment