Tuesday, April 12, 2011

its HIS fault.....part 2



This pic is actually me.

I got a parcel in the mail, which I am sure you all know.
Master told me it was to be my collar, He knew my preference was to have one that I could wear every day and feel the connection, remind me of my submission to Him.

What I didn't expect today while I waited for Him, laying on the bed, wearing THE outfit, was for Him to walk towards me with another collar....my play collar.

He may never know how hard it was for me not to cry when He buckled that around my neck.

Sounds silly, but feeling that leather collar tight around my neck, it made it all the more real. Maybe that's a thought every sub has when their Master does the same, or maybe it was just me.

I have some marks on me left after today, the bite mark I was hoping would stay, has faded, and I doubt will be still there tomorrow, perhaps any bruises will take a day or two to appear. (fingers crossed)

I do have six lovely red marks on my breasts and tummy after Master and I had our first play with wax together. I will admit, that fucking stings in an awfully nice way. I think I was wriggling a lot, do even recall calling Master a bastard at one point. (possibly shouldn't mention that incase He missed it)

I had to pay up on my bet, which Master knows damn well grossed me out, and damn Him, He got photographic evidence of the payup.

I had a slight victory winks Master bare handed spanked me at one point and it hurt His hand more than it hurt my arse. He asked me if it hurt, I said No, but quickly backpedalled in case He repeated it only harder.

AND we made sparks together.

Yes, I can hear you all calling that a bunch of crapola romantic rubbish, but it's true!!

At one point we both looked up to see the kettle sparking and glowing from the inside!!!
Needless to say, making Him a cup of tea after was a little more complicated since we had blown up the kettle from across the room.

(C'mon, I dare anyone to beat that one!!!)

But at the end of the day....

Its all HIS fault I have a sore arse smirks
Its all HIS fault I have burn marks on the front of me smiles
Its all HIS fault I did something today I havent done in 10 LONG years grins
Its all HIS fault I had trouble driving home sitting on a very well used "Masters cunt" winces
Its all HIS fault I am sitting here with the biggest smile I have had in months. says nothing, just grins

Its all MY fault that I think I am going to pay for this comment.......


Master:  you keep saying that i dont leave marks

kitty: yeah...me and my big mouth

Master: lol


kitty:  I should go look in the mirror at my back, I know there are some on the front, I can feel them burning still

Master: go and look

kitty: yes Master  

(I went and looked in the bathroom mirror)

kitty: I have 6 burn marks that are starting to blister and you dont bite hard enough 



I wonder if I get a little more sassy if He will bite hard enough to leave me a lasting impression, or whether I will just get punished in other ways....hmmm, might be worth the risk.

Before Master left, He replaced my play collar with my vanilla collar. It feels right, it makes me feel like he is here, reminding me to behave, reminding me He gets a part of me no one else does, reminding me....

I AM HIS

1 comment:

  1. I'm just grinning ear to ear over here. You are so lucky to be collared and I am so happy for you my sister :)
    P.S. You can no longer say "well it's been 10 years...." *WEG*

    ReplyDelete