Monday, April 25, 2011

the gift of time.....

My friend Pixie posted the following in a forum on Fetlife..



What if your Dom said, " I have this amount of time, we can do anything you choose?"
What would you choose?
~ smile~ It's hard isn't it? I mean wow do you spend 30 minutes talking? 45 minutes making love? ... What are your thoughts?

I have thought about this for a couple of days...on and off.

Do you know....I dont think I have one single answer to that....there are many ways I would answer it, none higher on the list than others.
Some of the ladies answered things like dancing with their head on His chest, going out in public as HIS, laying one the beach at the edge of the water together, and another sleeping beside Him all night.
Long Distance Relationships are hard...no doubt about it. You have to be a strong, independent woman to be able to handle having so much time alone, thats something I struggle with on occasion. Long weekends and holiday periods are the hardest. Knowing you are missing out on the small stuff is sometimes hard, there are times I want to ring and say "OMG, Guess what I just did......or Guess what I just saw" But I keep all those things until we speak next.
If I had the option of just a certain amount of time, to do with what I liked...... I still dont know what it is I would choose.
Taking Him to a seedy pub, wearing my shortest skirt, highest spike heels, and my whore underwear, playing pool with other guys while He has to watch me bend over the table to take my shot are all things the girl in the black dress wants to do.
Having Him take me to dinner, followed by coming home, being able to sit at His feet, my head resting against His leg, thats something the girl in white wants to do.
More then likely I would defer to Him, let Him choose what it is we would do, it is not a statement I can hear Him saying, so there is no point in dreaming around un-achievable things.
Now, if the question Pixie had asked was "if there is one thing I can give you...what would you like?"
Now that one I have a MILLION answers for............



I hope everyone has had a wonderful Easter holiday, and for any fellow Aussies, 
They shall not grow old as we are left to grow old,
age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn,
At the going down of the sun, and in the morning,
We shall remember them.
Lest We Forget
It is ANZAC day here in Australia, and also in New Zealand, its the day we remember our fallen heroes, those who has served our country.
I hope you all think of your hero today, whoever that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment