Friday, April 1, 2011

one more time.......

I lied, this is not the last post.

I still dont have the words.

At 3am this morning I woke with the realization that I feel like I want one more session.

I have an outfit sitting here that makes me cry.

I took great pleasure in dreaming up an outfit to wear for Him.

It is nothing spectacular.

But He knows it was a big deal to me, it was the first time I felt comfortable in thinking I was enough, that I could be sexy for Him wearing something that I picked out, rather than being told what to wear.

I could stand looking at it knowing I had fun with it, I DONT like looking at it knowing I missed my chance to wear it for Him.

We had a session planned before all this crap happened, it didnt eventuate because He was ill on the day.

I WANT THAT ONE SESSION WE MISSED OUT ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment