Friday, April 29, 2011

the latest task....

My latest task was to go to class, and every 30 minutes, excuse myself to use the bathroom, where I was instructed to use a vibrator for 3 minutes.

I was running late, and although I never question my tasks, I do sometimes point out limitations I know He cannot possibly be aware of.

For example, I was asked to complete a pic task, but Master was unaware I was expecting a family member at any moment, and had to leave the house within the hour, so He adjusted the task to fit in an around my life a little better.....that's all well and good, BUT back to the class task.......

I was running late, chucked the vibe into my bag and didnt think twice about doing as I was told..... BUT when I got to class......its a 6 freaking hour class.....thats like 11 trips to the bathroom, and this is a class of all women!!!!

By about the 4th hour, they were taking bets on what was wrong with me...using the bathroom all the time, coming back looking like I was in pain..

OF COURSE I WAS IN FUCKING PAIN.....

3 Minutes is NOT long enough for me to get myself off with a vibe!!!!

That's the first time I have gone to bed in serious pain....and the worst part???? I wasn't sleeping alone...I had a child with me for the night...arghhhhhhhhhh No masturbation for me...sneaking off wasn't even an option.

So today....I am slightly cranky, with a touch of fever, a serious case of needing to be fucked and feeling proud that I completed my task without argument....but wondering how long it will take for me to live down the "silent bladder infection" these women have diagnosed me in having.

1 comment:

  1. :-) ahhh my kitty is a wonderful lady.

    She completed the task like the wonderful subby she is.

    Her Master does apologise, however, as he imagined the class would be 2 hours NOT 6......

    Maybe my sweet kitty should be thankful it wasn't every 15 mins.

    Having said all that, I am so very proud of my sweet kitty.

    ReplyDelete