Monday, March 21, 2011

cleaning and hiding......

I am madly cleaning in the hope that Master will be here tomorrow

I have already (as instructed) tied the scarves to the bed head.....**GRINS**

this will be there first time I don't have any instructions as to what to be wearing NOR do I have any idea about what might happen...normally I get a hint or two.

I guess the whole no instructions over what to wear are my own fault....I did mention last week that I had an outfit in mind IN CASE He ever forgot......hmmmm, I think He might be curious...glad to see I am not the only one ;)

I think the bit that made Master so curious was I did say to Him, "and you can wreck it if you want...or you can watch, or you can play...its up to you"

and all I know now is, I have hidden the rolling pins (story for another day and NO He did not beat me with it) and am still debating over hiding the wooden spoons. ....Stop snickering Sarah ;)

oh! and the house is clean....well, until the darling children get out of bed in the morning anyway.

3 comments:

  1. OMG I am laughing SOOOOOO hard right now!!! The other girls in the office are like "what in the hell are you laughing at over there?"

    I am so happy you have a date with Him! YAY! Remember I am here for you for the drop if He decides that is a viable option.

    P.S. Don't forget to hide the ginger! (I got your back girl)
    xoxoxox
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hide the ginger!!!

    I dont BUY ginger for that very reason...and shhhhh, you probably just gave Him ideas, which YOU are gonna get the blame for.

    Just an update...Master is sick, and while I was HANGING OUT to have time with Him today...He can keep His germs to Himself.
    I would rather have Him here and well, than here and sick, I would feel very selfish the whole time He was here, thinking He came just because He knew I wanted time with Him.
    Dont get me wrong, I DO want time, but I would rather have it when He is well, and up to being able to torture me properly ;)

    I am leaving the scarves tied to the bed for next time *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been so behind on blog reading lately. I've missed you! Glad to see you're in a better place.

    *kisses*

    sg

    ReplyDelete