Tuesday, March 22, 2011

you can get fucked......

Thanks to an anonymous commenter, I felt I had to change the settings 
so I can CHECK the comment before its posted......

If there is one thing in this life I hate more than a liar...its JUDGEMENTAL people.

I live my life the best way I can, I sleep at night with a CLEAR CONSCIENCE. 

I COULD have done MANY things in my marriage, but I ALWAYS tried to be the best wife and mother I could.

I didn't cheat

I didn't lie

I didn't steal

what I did do, was marry the wrong person, fall OUT of love, and end my marriage so we could BOTH have a HAPPY life...instead of making each other miserable, and more to the point...make the kids miserable!

some people reading this might be surprised at my tone, those who know me will not.

I AM A BITCH

I AM STUBBORN

I WONT BE JUDGED BY MORONS

I HAVE NEVER PRETENDED TO BE A LADY

AND FUCK WITH MY FAMILY, FRIENDS OR  MY MASTER AND YOU BETTER FUCKING RUN.

I used to love being able to click onto my blog and just see what others had written...it was always a pleasant surprise til now.........

and for those of you wanting to comment...feel free

BUT REMEMBER

This is MY BLOG and if you dont like it....dont let the door hit your arse on the way out.

apologies to the anonymous commenter.....perhaps I should show a little more "grace and class" but like I said...if you dont like it YOU CAN GET FUCKED.



2 comments:

  1. Well said His Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tell him hunni ..... you okay ? ..... and ps stop writing so much :P gives me too much to do when im trying to catch up

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete