Monday, March 14, 2011

"twue" submissive......

bored this morning, I found a quiz or two to try.....this score interested me for the simple reason that it asked some very different questions....things I hadnt tried. And I guess possibly because every question made me think of what Master does to me when He is here....it may not be truly reflective....might be good to redo again somewhere down the track when I know a bit more.

I didnt mean that to sound as if I expected the general result to change, I know damn well I am submissive, although this week, having been allowed to speak to Doms again, I can give you the names of a few who would tell you I am not a twue submissive.......being told to send naked pics, or do as I was told, seems to invoke the "get fucked" button I have....apparently thats not something a twue submissive says....oh well.

Even pointing out that I was honest and upfront, telling them I already had a Master I was very happy with, and that I wasnt chatting with them to find a new one, or one in addition to the one I already have, didnt seem to make much difference.

I would be interested in hearing from other submissives who speak to other Doms, how they get treated, what it is they chat about or whether or not they even speak to other Doms while they are collared.

And of course....if there happen to be any Doms reading this...I would love to hear from you as to how you treat submissives who are collared to others, or whether thats a no go territory.
I can understand the protection part of it, I can also understand the protocols of approaching a subs Master for permission to speak to her, but they way I see it, while someone approaching Master to ask permission to speak to me would make me smile that they understand how important that would be to both of us....why is it that the general assumption is that submissives cant have Doms as friends?? or is this an assumption that is complete and utter bullshit?? Can this happen and it not cause issues??

arghhhhh Curiosity strikes again



You Scored as SubmissiveYou are into or need to be dominated. You get turned on from someone else taking control and controlling you inside or out of the bedroom or dungeon. Switches are a mix of submissive and dominant.


Submissive
81%
Fetishist
59%
Masochistic
50%
Sadistic
25%
Dominant
16%

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what the "general rules" are for a Dom having a friendship with another Dom's sub, but I can share what works for Master and me.

    First and foremost, Master has access to my FL profile. He never asked me for it, I gave it to Him on my own volition because this is where I am most comfortable. I ask that all Dom's who find me intriguing (sexual nature or not) email my Master and get to know Him first. It's amazing how some "Dom's" change the color of words between emailing me and emailing my Master. Doms I would normally find interesting and sincere sometimes show their true intentions to my Master, which He then shares with me. It has given me a new found respect for the amount of wolves in sheeps clothing that are out there.

    After Master establishes the other Dom's motives, we talk as a couple on whether or not a friendship with that Dom will be a positive learning experience for me as an individual or for the two of us in our relationship. I have found Master's selection process to be exemplary. The Dom's he has allowed me to have contact with have treated me with the utmost respect, both to me and my Master.

    Master allows me to have lunch or coffee with other Dom's unsupervised. He says he trusts me whole-heartedly, which always plays as the background music during these times. It has helped me to be able to talk about my journey as a sub with other Doms and to learn of Their journies as well.

    I think the decision for a sub to have other Doms as friends is a decsion that has to involve both the Dom and sub of that relationship. Each part of the couple needs to feel comfortable with that decsion and the boundaries must be clearly marked. Master and I have thus far found it a positive experience allowing me to have friendships with other Doms. I love Him all the more for trusting me enough to give me the opportunity to learn from others.

    P.S. I love the "get fucked" button. I have one that says "get bent" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAMN! That sis NOT look that long when I typed it....sorry!
    xoxoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete