Saturday, March 5, 2011

keeping busy........

went to work

picked up kids

mowed lawns

did the edges

weeded the garden

stripped the beds

cleaned the bathroom

swept the floor

mopped the swept floor

cooked dinner

folded the washing

and the whole fucking time I was wondering why I sent that damn email

keeping your hands and body busy, like I did today, doesn't stop the brain from thinking.


if anyone has any ideas on how to make this week easier....or if there is something I haven't thought of, a comment, something...anything....please PLEASE comment

1 comment:

  1. *My 2cents worth*

    I dont know, Im not the one for answers at the moment myself...but, if I had to try and help you here, I can see only two options....

    1. Use this week as you intended it for. STOP WITH THE HOUSEWORK....surely the place is clean now!!! And sit aside in a quiet place and 'acknowledge' your feelings. (Pen and paper will come in handy....and tissues) Feel the hurt, the confusion, the emptiness and see if you can find a way to accept them in order to deal with and find some peace.

    2. Suck it up and make contact. *winces*

    Number 1 is number 1 for obvious reasons :P You're a strong woman, stronger than you know and there was a reason you did this; remember that reason and complete it. Kia Kaha xox

    xoxoox always

    ReplyDelete