Friday, March 18, 2011

romance v's submission



I recent post on Fetlife made me smile.....

the question was something similar to "Is it possible to have a Master without the romance?"

my reply was........


define romance......
Master and I have sessions, we dont do dinner, dates, movies, hold hands in public, or any other the other things some people define as romantic.
Do I care??...yes, I trust him with my emotional and physical safety, for me, there is a certain amount of caring involved in that.
I flirt, and I care about his wellbeing, happiness, and all those other things, we talk every day mostly, but is there romance?....not really, but there is a certain amount of tenderness when he holds me after a session, and kisses me goodbye.
So I guess it all depends on your definition of romance
THEN, tonight, out of the blue...Master popped online.... definitely not the norm for us to be online chatting at that time of night.
What surprised me was He asked me to define our relationship into percentages.
I didnt really get what He meant, and so probably only managed to confuse Him as much as myself.
I have thought about it a little more now......
not to say that I still understand, but who knows, maybe I CAN explain it.

So to cut the bullshit rambling down, it goes like this......
He is 99% Master and 1% some guy I met ;)
He makes me feel the following things...
 owned
 horny
 submissive
 wanted
I have the following feelings for Him....
Trust
Respect
Desire
Admiration
and whatever you call that feeling where all I want to do is sit at the floor at his feet and rest my head against his leg.....
Why I chose Him to meet rather than others I spoke to.....
He's Mr Decadent....every chocoholics dream
I trusted Him the minute I laid eyes on Him, that has only grown since
I respect Him
I cannot imagine letting any of the others I spoke to...doing to me, what He does
AND...He turns me on like NO other man EVER has

sooooo, to end it all, I would give up the romance to have Him. To me, the submission means more than the romance does. I can get a date for dinner or the movies anytime, what I cant get....is the way He, and ONLY HE, makes me feel.






1 comment:

  1. "and whatever you call that feeling where all I want to do is sit at the floor at his feet and rest my head against his leg....."

    SWEET SURRENDER

    ReplyDelete