Sunday, March 13, 2011

not strangers at all......

having the invite to get away for the weekend, delighted me

I felt like I could get away from it all, no dickwad, no kids, no BDSM, no nothing, just good company and some relaxation.

its nearly over.......I am about to head for home

it HAS been a relaxing weekend, dinner and good company, no pressures, a sleep in, and to top it off, just got an email from a friend and we are going to attempt to catch up on my way back home.

I will stop in the city and see if we cant have coffee.

I love new friends.......I have made a few new friends along this journey, mostly other subs, but I see that as a good thing, its these people who can relate to all the things I am going through, all the things ahead of me, and how hard the journey has been so far.

there is no such thing as a stranger.....just a friend I havent met yet.

so to all my new friends...and the poor friends I had before who I dragged along my journey....

thank you...from the bottom of my heart....where would we be without friends xooxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment