Tuesday, March 8, 2011

feeling better.......



I am not even going to attempt to say the last 7 days have been the best 
or even remotely close to the best of my BDSM journey so far.

and I know that today wasnt supposed to be the end of the week I asked for

Thanks to Sarah...I finally got the feelings out...even if they werent my own words.

I did the same with a post from _sub_girl in the beginning

some days the words flow off the fingers...other times...Im stuck

thanks to these 2 wonderful ladies and my bestie Dot...I have a clear head...finally

Master and I talked a lot of the day today

I am a LOT clearer after chatting to him..I needed to make sure he understood

The pic above is how I feel today

my hands are tied....but with a ribbon..in a bow

not in a bad way....quite the opposite

that pic makes me feel calm...I FEEL calm

as Master put it.... I have clarity

so thank you to all.......where would we be without friends??



oh!! and I have tasks again...YAY..I have kinda missed em...but shhhhh ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you!!! I too am missing my assignments as I have not had any in a while due to circumstances out of Master's control. I also wanted to say thank you to YOU! I have decided to start blogging again because of you. I write and journal daily but I never put those words into public forums out of fear. You have removed that fear. I now realize by helping you I might miss out on helping others as well as starting new friendships with others in similar situations. So as I upload multiple journal entries today, I think of you and smile...
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete