Thursday, March 3, 2011

more tears.....

today I am lost.

my best friend....who I met online over a year ago, has gone offline due to RL stuff.

as you can probably guess...we live in different countries, so online is our only contact.

occasionally we text...I know I can call her on the phone.

its not the point.

we talked most days

we shared secrets

she knows about Master...she knows how I feel about Him, how He makes me feel, she supported me on my journey when others didnt/couldnt/wouldnt.

now shes offline, and I am in tears....very selfish on my behalf, which makes me feel worse.

I love her dearly...and I told her all the time, so I hope she remembers while she is gone.

I dont know what I will do without her words of wisdom, she always knew when I was hiding something, if I hadnt told the whole truth, she would front me on it, call me out so to speak, she would make me admit how I honestly felt, but at the same time remind me to do whats best for ME...no one else, just ME.

I am a little scared that without her to run to, that I will fall in a big heap, but I also know I can do this without her...its my preference NOT TO.


if you click above...you can see her final goodbye to me...which made me cry, but smile at the same time.



2 comments:

  1. I may not be your 'best' friend... but I am your friend, nonetheless. I am here if you need, don't be shy about reaching out. My email is available on my blog, feel free to reach out anytime.

    ((hugs))

    sg

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((hugs))

    thank you sg...means a lot to hear that, I think we need a coffee and wine date at some point in the not too distant future

    ReplyDelete