Thursday, March 10, 2011

commenting....




I love to be able to write about what I feel

similarly, I also love to read other peoples writings

sometimes they have the knack of saying what I feel and cant express

both _sub_girl and Sarah, amongst other people have written things, 
and it is as if they reached into my mind and took a handful of my thoughts that were jumbled, 
they sorted them out and got them written in a way I could only dream of

as much as I love to write and read others writing, I love for people to comment on mine

sometimes they provide a perspective I hadnt thought of

sometimes its just nice to know that others are dealing with the same issues

the feeling of knowing you are not the only one to go through these things sometimes can help immensely

we are not alone on our journey's 

and its nice to know there are others on the same path


3 comments:

  1. I have been following your journey over the last few weeks, and have often wondered about your Masters side of the journey. I am sure this has been as hard for him as it has been for you.

    Good luck to you both on your journey together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You touched on one of the things I love about blogland--knowing that you are not alone. Kind of nice isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anonymous This blog was more for my benefit than for Masters....it was to be able to read back and see how far I had come, what had changed, how my mindset had changed, how I coped with different things. The first play we had Master sat and wrote in the blog before he left, but I am selfish, I would rather have that extra time in his arms than have him on my computer :) :) I will ask His permission to share some of the things we have discussed, that might help towards seeing His side of the hard week, and our journey so far.


    @lil It is wonderful to know you are not alone in your journey, this can be hard enough as it is without feeling isolated as well :)

    ReplyDelete