Friday, March 4, 2011

a week is a long time.....

Dear Master,



I am going to begin this by apologizing, I warn you in advance this is not going to make much sense, but it doesnt to me either and I am at a loss how to explain it.

Numerous times in the past few weeks I have told you that I am addicted to you...that hasnt changed...not in the slightest.

But what I would like to do, with your permission is have a week off so to speak.

I dont want to remove your collar...far from it, if I could have more I would, what I would like is to take a step back to clear my head.

I have doubts, I do not know where they came from, I have had them a while, I cant budge them..not matter what I do, and I dont know that trying to explain them will help anyone.

I will not be speaking to other members of the bdsm community during this week unless they are female.

I would like to stay in touch...via email. I dont think having NO contact will help, but I dont know for sure either.

I love my written tasks, but would leave the amount of contact and whether or not I was to do tasks entirely up to you.

I will still be updating the blog, daily if I can.

I dont know if I can add more, or even explain better, and if this is all too much, I would understand the removal of my collar, I know I havent been the easiest lately.

girl



I think I get to keep my collar

I have been granted the week off

its to be with no contact

I will be blogging daily how FUCKING HARD THIS WILL BE

apologies in advance for the next 10 days

now I am getting off here...and going to watch a dvd..

I wonder whether its possible to be wanting too much??

1 comment:

  1. It will fucking hard, but as long as you know the purpose for it, it will be worth it. That's where we get all tripped up in our journey, not stopping to ask why the hell am I doing this?

    It isn't a question of why we are doing what we are doing, physically. It is to get our mind on the same page as our desires and wants or sometimes our wants in tune with our mind. It's a good thing because it is a chance for you to wrap your mind around you.

    Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete